Terms and Conditions
Limited number of participants: limited to 100 (subject to the number of referrers)
As long as you successfully recommend customers to us (the referees switch successfully) during the event period (16.2.21-23.2.21) and after referee signing the bill, both of you need share the poster to your Facebook, both customers (referee and referrer) will get $50 electricity coupon.
$50+$50 referral promotion rules:
1.Both customers must share the poster to Facebook, in order to get AUD 50 electricity coupon;
2.If either party fails to share the poster to Facebook, it will be regarded as automatically giving up the qualification to get the 50 AUD electricity coupon, but it will not affect the other party to receive the corresponding reward;
3.The $50 AUD electricity credit received by both customers will be applied following the below credit schedule.
|Switched||Referee pays the bill for the first time||Referee pays the bill for the second time||Referee pays the bill for the third time|
- The referrer must be a current customer of Discover Energy.
- There is no upper limit for successful referrals during the promotional period. For example: If a customer refers 10 referees who successfully sign up and switch to a Discover Energy service, the referrer will receive a $50 credit for each customer, or $500 dollar electricity credit to their account.
- The $50 electricity credit received by both parties are non-transferable, and both parties have the right to give up the reward.
- During the promotional period, if either the referrer or the referee leaves Discover Energy for any reason, the other party is still eligible for the credit. However if the referee leaves Discover Energy, the referrer will only receive the amount of credits eligible according to the credit schedule. The referee will still receive the $50 credit for joining, even if the referrer leaves Discover Energy.
- The $50 AUD electricity credit includes GST and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Customers who participate in the social media sharing event during the 50+50 event period, then participate in the “50+50” event can only get $20 electricity coupon at the first recommendation, but the referee can still get $ 50 electricity coupon;
- customers who have already participated in sharing event before this activity will not be affected to participate in the “50+50” activity. Referers will get a $50 electricity coupon when they make the first recommendation;
- The promotion “$50+$50 referral promotion” will temporarily replace the existing “$60 referral promotion” for the promotional period. Customers cannot receive both rewards in tandem.
- The final interpretation of promotional outcomes belongs to Discover Energy.
- Discover Energy may, at its absolute discretion, either decline to apply the $50+$50 referral promotion or, if it has already been applied, remove the $50+$50 referral promotion credit from the relevant account where Discover Energy reasonably believes that the referrer or referee are taking unfair advantage of this offer.